[App_rpt-users] DTMF Allow

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 13:58:54 UTC 2011

Thats a REALLY BAD idea for security reasons. You REALLY dont want ALL your DTMF's being repeated on the air.

JIM

From: n3fe at repeater.net
To: telesistant at hotmail.com; app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:48:29 -0500
Subject: DTMF Allow

Is it possible to get a feature added the will allow DTMF to pass through?  I know you can regenerate using the cops but it would be nice to be able to press a sequence and then anything that followed would not mute the touch tones.

This would help if asterisk was used as a hub and the other repeaters linking in were using standard controllers.  That way one repeater on one end could control one on the other end.

Just a thought...  I know as of recent this would have been very helpful!!!

Corey N3FE