[App_rpt-users] DTMF Allow

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Jan 22 14:42:49 UTC 2011

Cory

I think there is a setting for this

propagate_dtmf=     see http://209.159.155.200/drupal/node/134

but, for controlling remote asterisk nodes from another asterisk node, you are supposed to use this:

see http://209.159.155.200/drupal/node/21

*4node
Enter command mode on a remote node

*4node Enter command mode on a remote node

*4node
Enter command mode on a remote node

Command mode means send all received DTMF digits to the node number specified (bypassing the local command decoder).
Send # to exit command mode, and restore local command decoding.

I have had mixed results with it

GL
Ken
KE2N