[App_rpt-users] Problem with app_rpt configuration and URI's audio interface

Alexander Alexandrov akalexandrov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:00:39 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

I built a node configuration with ACID system and URI from DMKEngineering.

After the import of the  ACID/Asterisk/app_rpt  configuration from
Allstarlink.org I connected the URI to my reg and install IAX client to the
PC.

The system work well from IAX  clent through URI to the reg - when I send
audio or voice from IAX  client to the reg through URI the reg transmit the
audio very well and clear.
The problem is that I can not send any audio signal from the REG to the IAX
client. Practically the audio from the REG go to the MIC_AC pin of URI and
after that dropped down.

Practically I have only one way audio communication:  Iax client
->Asterisk-> app_rpt -> URI -> reg

Probably I use a wrong usbradio.conf configuration but have not idea where
to start looking for the problem.

 I red in the mailing list content some similar cases and advices about  URI
MIC interface problems and tried to use them but unfortunately  without
success.

I will be very grateful for any advice how to resolve the problem.

73!

Alex
LZ1AZA

The configuration I use is the following:
URI hardware interface:
audio line output of the reg  - to URI MIC_AC (pin 21)
microphone input of the REG - to  LEFT_AC(pin 22)
PTT - to PTT pin of the URI (pin1)

the URI's usbradio.conf file look like this:
;
; Usbradio channel driver Configuration File
;

[general]

[usb27371]

hdwtype=0