[App_rpt-users] Echolink Link Status

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 00:20:48 UTC 2011

Actually, at this moment tis ENTIRELY cosmetic.. :-)

JIM

Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:16:42 -0600
From: kt9ac at ameritech.net
To: telesistant at hotmail.com
CC: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Echolink Link Status

    Thanks for all your hard work Jim!

    If anyone is worried about how our nodes look on Echolink (the
    [0/20] thing), inside /etc/asterisk/echolink.conf is a line called
    "maxstns" that we can change. I set mine to 1 and still was able to
    outbound connect to two Echolink nodes at the same time, so its
    mostly cosmetic.

    Tony