[App_rpt-users] aprs password for app_gps

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Sun Jan 23 10:53:15 UTC 2011

I would like to set up my allstarlink system to report position information
to the aprs system.

Can someone tell me how to set up this password?  Also, are the default
server and port listed in the example below what should be used?
I have searched the aprs site and couldn't find who to request this
information from.

Chuck Henderson,  WB9UUS