[App_rpt-users] GP I0 on multi nodes

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Jul 3 23:33:09 UTC 2011

Hi All, I set up a node to use the GPIO1 on the URI to enable a WX radio
decoder.
Works fine if the box has only one node on it.
If I have a box with several nodes like 2 or 3 on it and I only want to
control on one of the nodes, the the GPIO pin doesnt seem to switch on
or off.

Is there some special programming required if you have a multi-node box?

I have these defined in the functions table:

921=cop,61,GPIO1=1            ; Turn on GPIO 1
920=cop,61,GPIO1=0            ; Turn off GPIO 1

and in the usbradio.conf I have this on the stanza for the particular
node I want to use:

gpio1=out 0        ; GPIO 1 set to oputput, default off(0).

The versio of app_rpt is 0.281

And the distro is acid.

Could this be a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help

Jon VA3RQ