[App_rpt-users] My first post and a real newbie question

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Mon Jul 4 12:15:44 UTC 2011

Hi Michel, Ok set duplex = 0 in the Rpt.conf
And set your hangtime = 1 (change it from 1000).

That should get you simplex node working.

Also there will be no telemetry but you will hear connect /disconnect
messages.

If there is no statement in Rpt.conf for duplex, it operates in full
duplex by default.

Hope this helps.

Jon VA3RQ