[App_rpt-users] Trying to get parrot mode (parrot once) working.

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Sat Jul 9 05:34:22 UTC 2011

I'm trying to get this to work with no results yet..

On a full duplex (repeater) USB uri
I'm on version 0.282 I am node #27298 4 day camping trip middle of a forest!
I'm on 3G EVDO Internet and sharing it with some 50 hams out here :-)

Under my node stanza pertaining to parrot mode I have:
[27298]
parrotmode=0
parrottime=1000

and under functions I have:
[functions27298]

42=cop,55

I'd expect to be able to dial *42 or *4227298 and get to be able
to record & playback what is recieved.

But I see no action at the console just seems to ignore it.
DTMF is OK
also tried inputting the command right at the console.

Am I missing something ?

I'm woring off the instructions at: http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/167

Thanks!!

Steve