[App_rpt-users] Another newbie question from Australia

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Sat Jul 9 13:16:40 UTC 2011

There appears to be two v1.1 controllers and one v2.0 controller

[root at vk5zea ~]# lspci -v|grep HCI
00:03.0 USB Controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] USB 1.1
Controller (rev 0f) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
00:03.1 USB Controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] USB 1.1
Controller (rev 0f) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
00:03.3 USB Controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] USB 2.0
Controller (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
[root at vk5zea ~]#

I presume things would work better with a USB2.0 connection? I will
check the motherboard manual and see what I can find out.

Michael.
VK5ZEA