[App_rpt-users] Node # 2 on the air

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Tue Jul 12 03:32:23 UTC 2011

All,

Making some good progress.. Got the second node on the air..

Couple of odd things I came across..

1.       Can't download server configuration via the portal.. I have to help
it by running nodesetup.sh at the node end.. No problem though as I can
still get it done. (Odd huh?)

2.       Audio occasionally sounds like it is motorboating. This is not
packet loss as even the ID sounds like it is slowing down and pulsing.. It
almost sounds like an IRQ conflict. I tried to change USB ports, turned off
all unused devices such as serial ports, parallel ports etc..   It clears up
on the next transmission of audio, or sometimes during the transmission..
Any thoughts?