[App_rpt-users] Flowchart of app_rpt.c?

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Mon Jul 11 20:53:10 UTC 2011

Hello,
 I've been trying feverishly to modify app_rpt.c to add customizations and would like to see if there is a flowchart of how the pieces work together. I don't speak Asterisk and am increasingly becoming frustrated.

 My goals are:
 1) Muting or changing Main TX PL when CW ID'ing without any input signals.

 2) Ability to drop the Main TX following a link/remote unkey. I have a remote base onto another repeater's output; could use althangtime for this?

 3) Ability to have local repeater audio override or mute any incoming remote/link audio. I hate that they mix, but understand this is a conference-call style phone system we're dealing with.

 4) Ability to use a local-PL/link-PL style setup in a large linked system.

I'll do my best to code and test; but am ready to go back to circuits and solder if these are unreasonable.

I've entered change requests in Mantis, but never got any results.

Thanks,
Tony