[App_rpt-users] Moving URI between USB ports.

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Jul 17 11:21:03 UTC 2011

Hi Michael, I tried a PCI 4 port USB card and didn't have much luck with
it. Not to say they don't work, but I never got it to work properly.

I did make sure that it was USB 2.0.

You might want to try to make a small adjustment to your radio tune file
like bumping the squelch setting by 1 notch, then re-saving. That will
update your radio tune file with the current USB port.

As example, if your squelch was set to 850 do a "radio tune rxsquelch 851"
Then save with "radio tune save".

Perhaps restart Asterisk and see if that works.

I have always relied on PCs that are P4 3G boxes that have 4 - 6 USB 2.0
ports on board and have had no trouble there.

What is the speed of your box? Does it meet the min specs? USB ports
must be 2.0 or you will have problems.

Regards,

Jon VA3RQ