[App_rpt-users] My first node attempt today

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Fri Jul 22 13:58:20 UTC 2011

Try core set verbose 10 for starters.
Might help.
certainly for DTMF.
Not sure about CTCSS.
Steve

From: app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org [mailto:app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org] On Behalf Of Lu Vencl
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 9:49 AM
To: 'David KE6UPI'
Cc: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] My first node attempt today

Hi David,
This is long fixed now.. Had an error in the USB.conf file, but what I was looking for was some sort of feedback showing DTMF detection, for which I now know I can see from CLI and perhaps a greater verbose value (I use 9)
What would be nice though is COR status, for which I don't think there is any visual available that I know of.. But then again, I am using DSP now so it really does not matter.
73,
Lu  KA4EPS