[App_rpt-users] Node access from SIP device question.

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Mon Jul 25 11:29:14 UTC 2011

Hi Everybody,

I have been playing around some more with my new AllStar node today.  I
dug an old Sipura SPA-2000 out of the junk box and set it up to connect
to the SIP Telephone Portal.  This device is connecting to the internet
through a separate ADSL connection to my AllStar node.

After resetting the SPA-2000 to default and programming it
accordingly... it seems to work... but only once!

When it is first powered up I can connect it to my node (27871), enter
my PIN and talk to my node OK.

After this initial call is complete, I cannot seem to re-connect. I dial
the node number and #... and then after around 15-20 seconds I get a
busy signal.
If I remove and replace power on the SPA-2000, it works perfectly once
more... but only once.

Any ideas?

Michael.
VK5ZEA