[App_rpt-users] Remote commands

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Thu Jul 28 01:29:58 UTC 2011

Yes – once you hear the announcement, it should work. If it is working, the machine you are talking to will stay continuously keyed up.

If the machine you are trying to command is not in the right command state (user functions disabled, for example) that would likely block you from executing anything.

Ken

PS: I replaced the recording with a much nicer sounding one J