[App_rpt-users] Culling Linux Services (ACID)

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Sun Jul 31 13:43:43 UTC 2011

Michael,
I still have not figured out what causes this issue.
I have tried adding two different NEC chipset USB PCI boards and that made
it much worse on my ASUS mother boards. I believe I have pretty much
exhausted all options at this point. I just don't know why all 8 of my boxes
2.8 GHZ (all Asus) do this. I went to slower boxes (even down to 400 Mhz)
and I don't get this issue.. Go figure.
There has to be some other underlying issue where perhaps and interrupt is
being messed with or some other issue. I just can't pin it down.
I am working out a trade for some slower boxes in exchange for these
machines as a solution for now.
Sorry I wish I had a better answer.
Lu
KA4EPS