[App_rpt-users] Multiple Echolink Nodes

K&R Yoksh yokshs at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 20:21:46 UTC 2011

> Secondly, *all* outbound connections from app_rpt originate from el0.

This works beautifully for my purposes. I have 2 RF nodes and a hub node
here.. To provide Echolink functionality for both nodes, I have Echolink
connected to the hub node (2210). Outbound connections from either RF node
work seamlessly.

Inbound Echolink calls hit the hub node only, unless a RF node is
specifically connected to the hub node. I'm able to avoid the Echolink
"drive-by" connect/disconnects in this way.

I can understand others wanting a different configuration, such as the
multiple IP setup that Jeremy described, but hopefully the current
configuration will also remain? Please don't "fix" this! hi hi

73.

Kyle
K0KN