[App_rpt-users] Multiple Echolink Nodes

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:44:35 UTC 2011

okay Kyle... we'll keep you all happy n stuff... :-)

What I did to attempt to address both of these needs is add a
parameter in each node stanza in 'rpt.conf', called
'eloutbound'. If, in rpt.conf for a particular node, you
specify 'eloutbound=el1', *that* node will make its
outbound echolink connections through el1. Any/other
nodes that do not have 'eloutbound' specified will do
the default thing (use el0). This is available in the
app_rpt.c that will be publically accessible when the
SVN updates at 14:15 PDT today.

JIM WB6NIL