[App_rpt-users] Pingponging of a simplex node

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 00:15:08 UTC 2011

If you REALLY HAVE to use an HT, use a Motorola, HT-600 or newer.
They have a bridged audio out (for the speaker) coming out of the speaker/mic
connector/cable and it only has DC bias on it when the radio has something
to listen to. Therefore the presence of DC on the speaker lead can be used
as a COR/CTCSS indication.

JIM