[App_rpt-users] Pingponging of a simplex node

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Jun 2 00:30:12 UTC 2011

On 6/1/2011 8:12 PM, Ken wrote:
>> unfortunately...no way to get a cor sig out of an HT so I can use usb
>> decoding from the speaker/headphone jack.   :(  Especially one of those
>> cheap Chinese HTs.

looking at it, the Wouxun has a receive LED that turns on when
receiving...hmmmm....see what you made me do...pull out the 260 and
measure voltage and the like...

> My cheap/tiny Alinco has a COR .... a little-known feature. Worked great for
> echolink pre-Asterisk.

Did you see the new Alinco 220/900 HT they announced at Dayton?  Talk
about hitting the two least-used bands (in a lot of areas...)...

BB