[App_rpt-users] simpleusb

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:43:05 UTC 2011

With out a doubt, that is something that has been needing to be done for
quite a while, and has been my intent.

I have been MAJORLY busy with a lot of other stuff lately (like the VOIP
Voter/Simulcast stuff, etc).

In addition, the latest code for chan_usbradio now supports the URIx (the
new version of the URI that DMK is now shipping) which has 7 available
GPIO pins on it.

Things just have not been easy for me lately. Life has been rather overwhelming.
I really dont know what to say as far as realistically when this can happen, but
I will sure try to make it happen as soon as possible.

JIM WB6NIL