[App_rpt-users] in place upgrade of ACID installs 1- 1.5 years old?

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Sun Jun 12 18:01:15 UTC 2011

Thanks!!
I'll give this a shot!

If it works great! otherwise I *was* planning on starting over from scratch
with the latest ACID iso. & having to re-do everything...
which in itself would get me familiar with all the new stuff..
So I'll be doing that anyway on the home system. :-)

Just would be nice to be able to upgrade the in-service field systems :-)
without all the work & dragging the service monitor out there etc.

-Steve