[App_rpt-users] in place upgrade of ACID installs 1- 1.5 years old?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:27:43 UTC 2011

you might just do the equivilant of an install from latest SVN. see:

https://allstarlink.org/support.html#astupgrade

In other words, download the tarball onto some sort of portable media,
then follow the rest of the steps referenced above using the downloaded
media on the portable drive.

you will also need to make sure the curl development package is installed
(I dont think it was being done that long ago).

JIM WB6NIL