[App_rpt-users] Install issue

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Sun Jun 12 18:05:23 UTC 2011

Without much information that really sounds like a bad disk burn/ bad cdrom
drive issue to me.. if it thinks that is missing..

I'd try another download burn and install if that were happening to me..
and I'd try another DVD/CDrom drive as well.

Are you burning and installing from the latest ACID cd which is available
at: http://stats.allstarlink.org/dl/ ?

Steve

> Hi group,
>
> I am new to the app-rpt and having trouble getting setup. my install stops
> saying the kickstart.ks file is missing and than asks for locations to
> install from and tryed the allstar dite and no replies. what am i doing
> wrong.
>
> Ryan n3ssl
> --
> believed to be clean.