[App_rpt-users] Rx disable command

Steve Passmore k6kya at hokeynet.net
Wed Jun 15 03:59:16 UTC 2011

If DTMF commands were still processed I could still issue a command to
turn it back on.   Many standalone repeater controllers allow this.

Basically this is a tool to combat jammers.  Currently I have to disable
the repeater which gives them satisfaction to their jamming.  Since
there are several repeaters linked together I would prefer to still have
the traffic from the other nodes transmitted but not allow the jammer to
be heard.   I realize I could use monitor mode but traffic on that port
is still repeated just not on the other nodes.

Thanks, Steve