[App_rpt-users] Rx disable command

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Jun 15 19:24:34 UTC 2011

On 6/15/11 3:17 PM, Steve Passmore wrote:
> Please send me the scripts.  That will save some time,  Thanks.
>
> For some reason I was under the impression that usbradio.conf settings
> could only be changed by restarting Asterisk so I had ignored that
> approach.

I'll try it when I get home...confirmed that the files were overwritten
with the scripts from the command line and via the iaxrpt direct
connection...will see via rf in an hour or two when I'm home and able to
log in to the console directly.

Maybe jim can enlighten us as to whether a reload reloads EVERYTHING, or
just the rpt.conf leaving the usbradio alone (I know if you write out
the tuning values for the URIs, it takes effect immediately...)

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.