[App_rpt-users] Courtesy Tones

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 26 17:25:13 UTC 2011

Sure, just define a different tone such as ct1 or ct2 or ct3 for the other
node. You can also edit the actual tone values that you want in the rpt.conf
file. For example, I like to use a dial tone, which reads:

remotetx=|t(350,440,400,3500)

So when the node is linked and a local user unkeys they hear the dial tone,
which is two tones mixed together at once ...the first two values of the
line ... 350 Hz and 440 Hz, for 400 milliseconds, at a level of 3500.

N5ZUA