[App_rpt-users] Logon /Authentication

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 12 18:35:30 UTC 2011

When you restart your nodes, they may show up on the Allstar stats page
fairly quickly.
However, it does seem to take a good 10 min or so before your nodes'
addresses get pushed out to all the nodes to update the
"/var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes" file.
If they are not showing up in that file, other nodes can't connect to
you or you can't connect to any one else.
I don't know why it takes so long for that file to get updated.  Just
have to be patient I guess.

Jon VA3RQ