[App_rpt-users] Logon /Authentication

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Mar 12 18:38:13 UTC 2011

That's about right.  Your node numbers have to get into the database on your
computer and the other guys' and, depending when you hit in the update
cycle, it can take that long.

Look for the file /var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes to  update

If you are just connecting 2498 to 27333 you can short cut that process by
putting your internal IP addresses in the [nodes] stanza (both of them in
each node).  It will check there first, before looking at the external
nodes.

73

Ken