[App_rpt-users] support BB -> was: problems

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Wed May 4 13:37:57 UTC 2011

Since this list is for support of the ACID flavor of App_Rpt, (I
completely agree with and support this decision.) I have created a
Bulletin Board that supports ALL major distros of App_Rpt. It can be
found at www.allstarnode.com

Be it known that this site is in NO WAY competition for ANY OTHER SITE,
e-mail list, etc. it was merely set up, by me, in an effort to provide
multi-distribution support for those like myself that are struggling to
understand this (relatively) new technology.

All are welcome to browse and join. The moderators of *this* list are
also encouraged to join and provide support for their respective camps.
Again, the spirit here is not one of competition, but rather a
cooperative way to consolidate great minds into one place.

Along these same lines, I will offer (for free) to anyone that e-mails
me privately, an 'A' or 'CNAME' pointer to their server from
allstarnode.com.

What this means is that if you provide me with your AllStar node number,
*and* either a static IP address, or a FQDN from a DDNS provider, I will
enter that in the DNS records for allstarnode.com. You will then be able
to access your node by using xxxx.allstarnode.com (where xxxx is *your*
node number)

Thanks for the BW,
Scott N3XCC - WAN Repeater Group Founder

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road
Boswell, PA 15531