[App_rpt-users] support BB -> was: problems

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Wed May 4 22:22:30 UTC 2011

 >> On 5/4/11 9:37 AM, Scott Zimmerman wrote:
 >>
 >> Along these same lines, I will offer (for free) to anyone that
 >> e-mails me privately, an 'A' or 'CNAME' pointer to their server from
 >> allstarnode.com.

After further review, contemplation, and discussions with the
developers, I hereby rescind the above offer.

What sounded good in theory doesn't always translate well in
implementation. I'll not elaborate on how this 'good idea' could have
created issues, but suffice it to say that it was a BAD IDEA after all.

The offer to check out the forums still stands, however!!

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC