[App_rpt-users] Trouble with my USB URI

Craig Hastings craig.hastings at gmail.com
Mon May 16 03:11:58 UTC 2011

I had a note up and running well with not any real issues,  however after
about 4-6 months,  the system no longer detected carrier on the cor line.

Sometimes it would think its always on and sometimes it would think its off.

I checked the voltage at the line from the radio  and that was working as it
should.

I even reprogrammed the radio to try it voltage high instead of low for
carrier.   This did not make any difference.

I have tried several radios Radius M100 CM300.  All work fine on the IRLP
machine and all show proper voltage on the COS signal.

I have the DMK URI with the eprom.

Can anyone suggest any other diagnostics?  I would like to get the Node back
up and running and/or order a replacement URI

Craig
VA3DTF