[App_rpt-users] Trouble with my USB URI

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 19:00:12 UTC 2011

Try downloading the uridiag program from:

http://svn.ohnosec.org/viewvc/projects/allstar/uridiag/trunk/?root=svn&view=tar

Un-tar it and 'make' it, then run './uridiag' and use option 'c' and it will
tell you how to make a connector for running the diagnostics.

This is the program that DMK uses to for production testing of a URI.

JIM WB6NIL