[App_rpt-users] new Pickle Linux release - BeagleBoard-xM Rev. C

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 04:35:02 UTC 2011

Apparently, on 4/27/11, CircuitCo started shipping Rev. C BeagleBoard-xM
boards. These boards have some subtle hardware differences which made
previous boot loader and kernels unable to run on them.

Despite many hurdles (which I won't go into) I have released a new version
of Pickle Linux which successfully supports this new hardware.

In addition (thanks to Moishe, NY2SI for bringing this to my attention), I fixed a
problem with the chan_beagle driver. So, even if you have an older board,
it would be a good idea to at least update from the latest SVN sources, or
download the new version of Pickle Linux.

JIM WB6NIL