[App_rpt-users] Echolink Log

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon May 23 12:33:38 UTC 2011

We've been having a 'spot of bother' with a couple of users coming in
via the echolink system (and allstar, but that was taken care of
smartly) and disrupting operations and nets with some bad music.  Now,
while we're a tight-knit community and can police our own (thanks Jim!),
the amorphous Echolink 'Home Office' is a bit more stodgy about it...and
requested our 'logs', I guess assuming that we were running on their
standard windows load.

Which, for obvious reasons, we're not.

So, in grok'ing through the logs on my system...didn't see (I guess I
don't have it set at the right debug level?  I'm running at the
default...) any of the connect messages from chan_echolink or any other
place where this information would be sent to disk for record keeping
purposes when a validated user (either via allstar or Echo) connects.

Any thoughts or insight?  Am I missing something (and would cheerfully
admit that I do miss a lot of things...).

--
Bryan WB0YLE
Allstar 27294/27295/27673/27710

In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.
Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.