[App_rpt-users] Echolink Log

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon May 23 14:16:18 UTC 2011

On 5/23/11 9:21 AM, Jim Duuuude wrote:
> that's strange
>
> chan_echolink creates a 'NOTICE' level log entry in the Asterisk log
> (/var/log/asterisk/messages) when a connection occurs. Are you
> not seeing them??

Only seeing the IP address, not the registered (authenticated?)
callsign.  Guess I shouldn't, since, as I understand it, authorization
is via being tagged in the central Echolink database, and we inherit
permission to connect from those credentials?

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.