[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 32, Issue 27

Mark Huelskoetter wl7ni.ak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 00:49:15 UTC 2011

I suggest you cd to the zaptel directory and run ./configure
Pay close attention to the output and look for dependencies that might be
missing.  When you satisfy those, then see if it compiles cleanly.

Also, I haven't used Sabayon Linux before.  It's Gentoo based right?  Make
sure you have all of the required build tools (which you should with
gentoo), there might be one of the tools you are missing.

73's
Mark - WL7NI