[App_rpt-users] ilink 4 issue

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Tue Nov 1 00:53:46 UTC 2011

I assume that you can connect to the remote node ok before attempting to control it.

Ssh in to your node and start the asterisk console, ie do "asterisk -rvvv". Then press your touch tones. You should see the correct tones on the asterisk  console.

If that looks ok, you might check and see if you're still connected. Do a "rpt lstats node#".
--
Tim
:wq

On Oct 31, 2011, at 4:48 PM, Lu Vencl wrote:

> Nothing at all.
>
> Sent from my iPhone, Lu Vencl
>
> On Oct 31, 2011, at 6:17 PM, Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at me.com> wrote:
>
>> So what happens when you do *4 + the remote node number?
>> --
>> Tim
>> :wq
>>
>> On Oct 30, 2011, at 3:54 PM, Lu Vencl wrote:
>>
>>> Been having an issue over the past several days where I can no longer execute ILINK4 to remotely control some of my other nodes.
>>> If I reboot the node, it most of the time will correct the issue.
>>> The other odd notable is that the CW tone frequency seems to go back to the default frequency as well.
>>> Any thoughts on what might be happening?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Lu