[App_rpt-users] Echolink channel driver

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 16:38:52 UTC 2011

I will repeat myself, once again on this issue. We ALREADY HAVE a documentation site
which we would LOVE people to contribute to. All you have to do is request a login and
Steve, WA6ZFT will get you one. There is not need nor desire to have *ANY* external
sites for this purpose, and doing so would do nothing other then generate confusion and
most likely spread mis-information (kind of the old addage regarding having one watch,
you may have good reason to think you know what time it is; having 2 or more watches merely
causes to know for a fact that you dont).

JIM WB6NIL

CC: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org