[App_rpt-users] Allstar documentation

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Mon Nov 7 01:32:45 UTC 2011

On 11/06/2011 08:11 AM, Bote Man wrote:
> I wouldn't mind helping where I can, but I signed up for the wiki months
> ago and never got the confirmation e-mail to complete the process, so it
> either got lost in the ether or was rejected. Is that the place?
>

> I'm saving key e-mails found here in the hopes of compiling them for
> documentation purposes, but where to post the compilation?
>

> I've already found a number of typos, incorrect help entries, and
> sentences and concepts that could be better phrased in the existing
> knowledge base, so that could use some attention as well. In some cases
> the only person who could possibly document certain features is some guy
> named Jim Duuuuuuude so there's that.
>

> I've got until Spring Training :-)
>

> Lemme know.
>

> Bote
>
> W4NUD

It use to be that anyone could get a Drupal account. Unfortunately, that had to end because of the Bots signing up for
accounts.

A user name is NOT required for read access.

You have to request write access. Send a message to staff at allstarlink.org with a few good reasons why you think we
should grant you write access and we'll decide if its a good thing to do.

Steve
WA6ZFT