[App_rpt-users] Allstar documentation

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Mon Nov 7 10:54:27 UTC 2011

I can say this that Bote would be a great asset in getting write access. He
has done extensive work and is very knowledgeable in Linux and VOIP.
Furthermore, as some might not know, he has been very involved in many of
the different platforms. In fact, he is source of all the professional voice
prompts we hear on IRLP and EL. So for what it is worth, I hope that when he
applies, that whomever reads this will give him consideration as he and I
have been discussing this very issue for months now.
Lu
KA4EPS