[App_rpt-users] Zaptel & newer Kernels.

Ken Page vk4akp at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 16 23:30:49 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

Well another week rolls by and although the Asterisk is running here the
TDM card and all DMK URI interfaces still remain offline basically
making us uncontactable this end.

I am wondering if there are any plans to update Zaptel to work with the
newer kernels that don't have the IOCTL stuff?

Or perhaps fix the Dahdi bugs?

Regards,
Ken - vk4akp
.-.-.