[App_rpt-users] Serial/Parrallel interface

Carl Davies carlm1elr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 13:09:18 UTC 2011

Hi group,

Carl M1ELR here, I noticed in a post a few days ago there was mention of
using the Parallel port for PTT or COR, is this possible?

I currently run my node using the Centos install package from the Allstar
site but can change to the install version from Xipar if needed.

I have without success been buying sound fobs to build a new interface and
now have a drawer full of USB fobs that I can't mod, if the I/O wasn't via
the USB sound fob that would make life so much easier as the CM108 seems to
be getting harder to source.

Thanks,

Best Regards

Carl M1ELR, Allstar node 27473