[App_rpt-users] TX Delay??

Travis Best w3tmb1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:23:32 UTC 2011

Matt,
         Thanks for the advice but this still doesn't seem to resolve my
particular issue I need to delay when XIPAR speaks so that it keys the
radio and then waits 2 seconds before it starts talking ie right now I
only hear the mins in the time because is keys up the radio and
immediately starts speaking but the controller at the repeater hasn't
engaged yet so the first words are being cut off

Travis