[App_rpt-users] URI For Sale

Douglas Fitts w7fdf at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 15:17:29 UTC 2011

For you AllStar users, I have for sale the DMK Engineering URI device and associated interface cable. I purchased it [through PayPal] way back on November 2, 2010, I did download the program to the specific computer, logged onto the AllStar website as a System Op but never actually hooked up a radio to make the node play. I paid with shipping $79.90 and will sell the URI for $60 dollars plus $4.95 Priority Mail shipping. I am not sure if any documentation or CD came with the device but I am sure you can get the original factory DMK docs from their website. I will look to see if in fact I have an installation CD but I kind of doubt it.

If you are interested please email me direct to my w7fdf at yahoo.com email address. Soon as I get the funds into my PayPal account I will create a shipping label, pack up the device and cable, include a photocopy of the original sales receipt for your records and off it goes to the new owner. If you do not have a PayPal account then its okay to mail me a money order. If you desire to mail a personal check I will not ship the URI until your check clears my banking institution. My address is good on the QRZ website shownhere.

73

Doug W7FDF
Vail Arizona U.S.A.