[App_rpt-users] Scheduler

Steve Passmore k6kya at hokeynet.net
Sun Oct 16 00:46:22 UTC 2011

My guess would be to specify a different schedule stanza in the node stanza
for the second node.  Then create another [schedule] stanza for the second
node.

I.e. on the second node change schedule=schedule to
schedule=schedule2
and then create a [schedule2] stanza with the functions you want for that
node.

Steve