[App_rpt-users] Scheduler

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 15:26:01 UTC 2011

YES!! You got the idea. The "Obvious Rule" does indeed work.
BTW its "scheduler" not "schedule", but you sure got the idea right.

JIM WB6NIL

Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 17:46:22 -0700
From: k6kya at hokeynet.net
To: hammradio at charter.net
CC: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Scheduler

My guess would be to specify a different schedule stanza in the node stanza for the second node.  Then create another [schedule] stanza for the second node.
I.e. on the second node change schedule=schedule to

schedule=schedule2

and then create a [schedule2] stanza with the functions you want for that node.
Steve
On Oct 15, 2011 3:12 PM, "Bob Bunter" <hammradio at charter.net> wrote:

            When
you run a Dual Node Box. How do you designate different events for the
different Nodes? I want Node A to do this, but Not Node B and Node B doing
something different without effecting Node A.

App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org