[App_rpt-users] usbradio

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 05:03:20 UTC 2011

please run 'lsusb' from the command line and post the results

Thanks

JIM WB6NIL

From: kb7rsi at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:53:35 -0700
Subject: [App_rpt-users] usbradio

Hello all.I have a question about the cm108 and other compatible usb sound fobs.First, Im not sure if my fob is being initialized properly.After reading the installation instructions for Acid, my fob’s lights are not blinking like the instructions say it should.The source of the fob says this is a cm108 chipset fob.Should the light or lights on any of the cm108 and other fobs blink when initialized?Is there an easy way to tell if this fob is a cm108 with terminal commands?Is there any other modules that need to be loaded for proper fob startup?I guess you can tell im new at asterisk.I did order a different one though that Ive seen others use just in case I have other issues with the ones I did order earlier.I can look on the chip either since its covered with some sort of protection glue. Thanks all for the help and any responses. HaroldKb7rsiLas Vegas, NV