[App_rpt-users] cm108, cm119 sources

KB7RSI kb7rsi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 03:37:10 UTC 2011

Hello all.

Here are a couple of sources Ive found and ordered cm108's and cm119 usb
audio fobs from.

It seems they both have a few so everyone have at it.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4
323590
<http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=
4323590&SRCCODE=WEBLET03ORDER&cm_mmc=Email-_-WebletMain-_-WEBLET03ORDER-_-De
als>
&SRCCODE=WEBLET03ORDER&cm_mmc=Email-_-WebletMain-_-WEBLET03ORDER-_-Deals

and..

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?InvtId=USB-SOUND7-BP

Im still waiting on the one from tiger direct but I bought 2 from geeks.com
and had to have my centos distro upgraded in order for them to work but they
work great now.

Im currently upgrading my limey distro to make sure they work with that.

Jim thought this would be some good info for everyone.  Heck, I might just
order a few more of each flavor.

Later

Harold

Kb7rsi