[App_rpt-users] MICOR rejuvenation

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Sep 14 02:15:38 UTC 2011

On 9/13/11 9:18 PM, Jeff DePolo wrote:
> As far as users whining, offer to refund their dues, that usually
> shuts them up ;-) --- Jeff WN3A
Unfortunately...this is a self-supported effort...;)  Which makes it
even more galling when folks complain about how the system operates,
but, when I ask them to pitch in to, say, help with an antenna
raising...suddenly you can hear the crickets loudly in the foreground....:)

The way of the world.  Thanks, guys, for your suggestions...taken them
to heart, and am working on it as we speak.  It ain't gonna get the best
of me (he said, with a demonic look in his eyes....).

--
Bryan WB0YLE
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.